Sodexo Holdings Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Sodexo Holdings Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site independentsbysodexo.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may use a session cookie to remember your site preferences and interest. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.